I would be cheating if I filled the rest of the year up with the infographics from this site (in my opinion at least…), so, I shall include all of these in one post. And instead of killing you with images, since there are a lot, I will link to each one and its respective post, rather than all on this page.
The infographic(s) this week hail to us from The Ultimate Hang. This is a fantastic site with virtually all you will ever need to know about hammock camping and hanging tarps, and everything else that goes along with hammock camping.
I love a good hammock, especially a nap in one in the summer… maybe one day I will convert from being a ground dweller?
In any event – enjoy this plethora of infographics! And while you’re at it, you may want to buy his book here: The Ultimate Hang
- DIY Jacks “R” Better Weather Shield
- DIY Double-Sided Stuff Sack
- DIY Wood Gas Stove Instructions
- Convert A Hammock Stuff Sack Into A Bishop Bag
- Using Continuous Ridge Lines with a Tarp
- Rigging A Tarp with Webbing Straps
- Choosing A Tarp for a Hammock
- Wrapping Tarp Guyline to Eliminate Tangles
- Rigging A Tarp With DutchWare Stingerz
- Portable Hammock Pipe Stand
- Rigging A Tarp With Dutch Hooks
- Pitching A Tarp With Dutch Hooks and Prusik Knots
- No Sew, Head and Bug Net Pull-Out for Hammocks
- Rigging A Tarp For A Hammock – With Hardware
- Rigging A Tarp For A Hammock – No Hardware
- The Whoopie Hook
- The Dutch Buckle
- The Dutch Hook
- The Tarp Flyz
- Re-Threading A Gathered-End Hammock
- Rubber Band Tarp Line Tensioners
See what I mean? That would have been cheating…
As of the time of writing this post, 1/10/13, Derek has probably added many more infographics, that I may not have been able to update this list with before its posting, so, be sure to check out his blog for more!